What we Offer
- Pre-K through 12 Program (Starting at age 3)
- Fully accredited by the state of Georgia & Cognia
- 2nd Language instruction
- Convenient Midtown Location
- Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Focus
- Core curriculum: Science, Math, Social Studies, & English
- Islamic curriculum focus: Practical Quran, Islamic studies, and literary Arabic
- Physical Education (PE) classes for all
- Dual Enrollment Program with Georgia State
- Advanced Placement (AP) classes available
- Following all Center of Disease Control (CDC) Guidelines
- Sanitizing Stations & frequent hand washing
- Mask Mandate for teachers, staff, and students
- Social distancing measures
- $680 monthly for Pre-K & High School program
- $630 monthly for Elementary Program (K-5)
- $650 monthly for Middle (6-8)
*Financial Aid options – inquire for more details*
Tour Our School
What People Say
It is a great school in Midtown Atlanta near GA Tech. The environment provided not only focuses on academics but also teaches the values, traditions and importance of dress code to students. I think It is very important for students to be in an environment where an overall personality is developed collectively.
There are always things that can be improved upon. Overall it is a great school. I look forward to the gym opening and providing more sports for the children. The only thing I would say is better communication of up coming events. I think that has gotten better
Enrolling my daughter in DNA last year was one of the best decisions I’ve made for her. She progressed from honor roll to Principals honor in just a short time and has clarity and unbelievable determination and focus in her school and career path. Over the course of one year my daughter has blossomed into an intelligent, inquisitive, confident, “scientist ” as she now calls herself, because of the great efforts and sacrifices DNA staff continues to make each day. It was vital that my daughter be apart of a school that has great academic standards as well as moral, Islamic and ethical practices. DNA has been a blessing for me and my family and we worked extremely hard to get her to where she is. There are no perfect schools, there will always be room for improvement, but you get out what you put in no matter where you go. The soil is ripe at DNA, so that was half the battle. We did our part and because of that she won. A great job done!
Great place to be! I am proud of being a part of this family. Safe and friendly environment.
This school has improved immensely in the last few years. I’m so glad I kept my kids here, they really love their school
Amazing school. Very good Islamic foundation, but is also very strong in teaching in areas of mathematics and science. The teachers are very good, they are definitely caring and also are good at what they do.
Subscribe now and receive weekly newsletter with educational materials, new courses, interesting posts, popular books and much more!