Pre-K Through 12th Grade
Thank you for your interest in DNA Atlanta Science Academy. In order to complete the admissions process the following steps need to be taken:
- Complete an entrance exam (Pre-K and Kindergarten are exempt from testing). Please click on THIS link to fill out a short questionnaire about each student before coming for your first visit.
- Submit all of the completed application forms along with all of their required documentation together. Pre-K and Kindergarten are exempt from testing so please call to schedule an interview when you are ready to submit your application and fees.
- Students must meet following minimum age requirements: To qualify for Pre-Kindergarten3 (Pre-K3), students must be 3 on or before September 1st of the applied year. To qualify for Pre-Kindergarten4 (Pre-K4), students must be 4 on or before September 1st of the applied year. To qualify for Kindergarten, students must be 5 on or before September 1st of the applied year. To qualify for 1st grade, students must be 6 on or before September 1st of the applied year.
- Submit the necessary fees according to your child’s grade level at the time of application submittal even if you are applying for financial aid or a scholarship. There are no discounts on fees.
- After test results have been reviewed by the Admissions Committee you will be contacted to schedule an interview with the parent/guardian and the potential student(s).
- Once all steps 1-4 have been completed and the Admissions Committee has reviewed your child’s admissions results then you will receive an email notifying you if your child has been accepted.
- Financial aid meetings are not scheduled until the student(s) have been accepted to the school.
School hours are:
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 AM until 3:50 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM until 3:00 PM
Below is a chart of the fees and tuition by grade level:
|DNA Atlanta Science Academy
Tuition & Fees
|Elementary||$6,300||1st Child||Full Tuition|
|Middle||$6,500||2nd Child||10% Off Tuition|
|High||$6,800||3rd or More||15% Off Tuition|
|One Payment Plan||If paid in full by March 15th 10% off Tuition|
|If paid in full by July 1st 5% off Tuition|
|Two Payment Plan||Two payments made on July 1st and November 1st 3% off Tuition|
|Ten Payment Plan
||Early 10 Payment Plan from April 1st to January 1st 3% off Tuition|
|Standard 10 Payment Plan Sibling Discount from July 1st to April 1st|
|Annual Fees By Grade|
|Pre-K Registration Fee||$200||6th-12th Registration Fee||$200||New Applicant Fee $30|
|Pre-K Activity Fee||$50||6th-12th Activity Fee||$200||New 6th+ Locker Fee $7|
|KG-5th Registration Fee||$200 ($150 by March 15)||6th-12th Curriculum Fee||$350||PTO Family Fee $100|
|KG-5th Activity Fee||$200 ($150 by March 15)||6th-12th Locker Fee||$7||Transportation $2000* Annual|
|KG-5th Curriculum Fee||$300||*Transportation $200 / Month|
*THERE ARE NO DISCOUNTS/FINANCIAL AID AVAILABLE FOR PRE-K OR KG STUDENTS. SIBLING DISCOUNT WILL NOT BE APPLIED TO PRE-K.
*The PTO Fee is a per family fee and is eligible for a full rebate upon completion of 10 hours of volunteer service with the PTO or with Dar-Un-Noor Academy. Completion of this rebate program is only until April 1st of 2018. Any waivers for rebate submitted past April 1st, 2018 will not receive a refund on the PTO Fee.
Financial Aid forms should be completed and turned in along with the completed Admissions application.
If you are pursuing an Academic or Merit based scholarship then we still require a completed Financial Aid application. Once we have received all required documents for the Financial Aid forms and the Admissions application and your child(ren) have completed the entrance exams and the interview then the Administration will schedule a meeting with the Financial Adviser to discuss Financial Aid and Scholarships. Please understand that Financial Aid and Scholarships are not guaranteed and the availability is limited.
We do not offer financial aid for Pre-K or Kindergarten students.